Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspire

Who inspires you? And why?

What is it that moves you? What takes you out of your comfort zone and challenges you to do more, try harder, and be better than you thought you were?

When does inspiration strike you? Does it happen when you are appreciating inner peace? Or is it the life preserver in a sea of chaos and misery?

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

So, where do you get your 1%?

I am inspired daily by things that are beyond my grasp. I see the God-given gifts people have for playing a beautiful melody, or capturing an emotional moment in a photograph, or singing a song with vocal acrobatics. It is no less amazing to witness a friend become an encourager, a doctor be a healer, a mother to be a comforter.

I see the things I aspire to be. I believe it's possible.

I know it is.


Texan Mama

3 comments:

Foursons said...

My 1% usually comes from the amazing women I read about on their blogs. There are truly some incredible stories out there.

By the way, long story but my new blog address is myfourboys.COM not net. I'll explain on a post soon.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

And what do you aspire to be?

Jennifer said...

I haven't been feeling very inspired lately.