Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Winners, 9/18-9/24

Hi! I haven't posted a lot lately because, really, do you want to hear me whining about moving? Or packing? Or homeschooling? Or how my kids would rather be subjected to an entire hour of Teletubbies than say one single kind word to each other?

(see how I snuck that whining in? I'm sly like that.)

Anyway, I also haven't been doing WW lately because {insert lame excuses and whining here}. but I've decided to just give it a go again.

Weekly Winners
is hosted by the lovely and very talented Lotus over at Sarcastic Mom. You can see other weekly winners over at her place so go check it out! You can also see my photos on my Flickr Photostream or my 365 Project Blog.

9-18-5724

9-19-57439-19-5759

9-20-5823
9-20-58249-20-5826

9-21-58719-21-5868
9-21-5865

9-22-58949-22-5891
9-22-5897

9-24-61629-24-6154
9-24-6149
9-24-6193

There, I think I got all my kids in there somewhere. I get mom points for that, right?

Texan Mama

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous series!! They are all getting so big!!

But now you've gone and made me hungry w/ those Oreo's.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Wait, we're not supposed to whine on our blogs? Huh oh...

I'm off to delete last Wednesday's post, at least I think it was Wednesday...could have been Tuesday...I did a lot of whining, so I'm inebriated by it all...

The Clegg Family said...

Great kid pictures, but I think the best one out of the bunch was the one of your older daughter-picture on the left. Her expression & the lighting-it seemed to all work well :)

Tara R. said...

Your kids are just so darn cute.

The little hands with the snail is wonderful.

Denise said...

Your kids might not have a nice thing to say to each other, but I have something nice to say... they are beautiful. All of them.

And I kinda want to eat your first shot. And by kinda I mean really, really, really want to.

Gigi said...

I was JUST thinking about you last night and wondering where you are in the moving process. No, seriously, I was.

This week's batch is hard to pick a favorite....they all are beautiful!

Umm, is there a rule about not whining on the blog? Because I may have broken that rule a time or two (or five...).

Jennifer said...

Pretty babies (even the ones that, you know, aren't babies any more).

And now I want cookies.

Who am I kidding? I ALWAYS want cookies.

Donna@My Sweet Things said...

Oh how I need those cookies with a glass of cold milk! Your children are beautiful. You are so talented. These images are priceless.

Sturgmom said...

Ok I missed something- I knew you are moving. But HOMESCHOOLING? What's up with that?