Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where does the Time Go?

Happy Birthday to my little baby Peanut.

Cutie Pie

I can't believe you are two years old today. You're so beautiful and smart and sweet.

11-3-7909

You always have a smile on your face and you love to have fun. Your squeals can be heard for miles around. Okay, well, maybe not MILES...

11-1-7883

You're such a good sport - you always put up with me sticking that giant camera in your face and you never complain.

10-11-collage

Sometimes you give me that goofy, gummy smile but I don't mind.

Take That, Mom

You rarely have a clean face, or are without a scab or a runny nose. Your hair often needs combing. Stains on your dress are commonplace. I don't consider it a mess. I consider it... a zest for life.

10-07-7123

You are inquisitive, much like any toddler, and you can easily find your way into trouble...

9-27-6355

And you love to be silly. That's for sure.

8-30-4704

Sometimes you turn my world upside down

baby's eye view

You've taught me to take a closer look at myself, to slow down and savor the moment.

8-28-4656

To worry less about the mess and more about the memory

IMG_9252-2

To dance in the rain and let my hair down.

8-24-rain-4236

You give me a reason to smile every morning.

8-18-3909

You give me a reason to love

8-17-3847

You give me a reason to enjoy life

Easter-6753

You are an ever-present reminder of God

7-20-2382

Thank you for being who you are. I love every part of you.

baby with apple 2

Texan Mama

9 comments:

Gigi said...

She's TWO?! How did that happen?

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous peanut!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Time really does fly! The photos are awesome! I love the mid-action shot in the air. Are they jumping on the bed?

Jen said...

Gorgeous photos! Just beautiful.

Happy Birthday to your baby.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe she is already two! OMG. That's so big. Sometimes you put up photos of her and I have to remind myself that it isn't Sally, not because they look so much alike, but because of how big she's gotten... both of them have gotten.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

How can you make sure this post gets preserved and shared with her when she's older, maybe even a mom with a two-year-old of her own?

Beautiful!

Happy anniversary of your last time in labor. ;)

nicole said...

2! Wow!

Happy birthday to your sweet girl.

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable daughter! I just love the bucket picture.

Denise said...

AWWWWWWWWWW Happy Birthday, late! 11/22 is my Mom's birthday, too! GREAT day for a birthday. :)

Christina said...

Beautiful pictures!!!