Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Please Pardon the Interruption

Hi All.
I bet you think I fell off the face of the earth.

Wait, what? Life went on without my posts appearing????

hmm. will have to check into that.

So, Since I know you're wondering what's up with the contest I ran for Family Game Night 4, I am happy to report that I did select two winners:

BlessedMomof2 and Nicole!!! Thank you all for entering the giveaway. Send me your address at tx dot mama dot 4 at gmail dot com and I will send the game packages out to you!

On another note, we bought a house. We're finally in it, after living in a hotel for 2 months. I can't even explain the relief it feels to be settled. Although, we're really not settled yet. We're still tripping over boxes and piles. Unwrapping the contents of our house, well, all I can say about that is... many trees were harmed in the packing of our house. ha ha There is SO much cardboard and paper and oh my.

Pictures to come soon.

I'm online at McDonalds because we don't have internet up at our house yet, so please forgive me if I'm slow to get back to you!



Texan Mama

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad y'all are finally in your house! What a great Christmas gift that is.

Tara R. said...

Yes, so glad you're getting permanent settled in. I hope your first Christmas in your new home is very Merry.

BlessedMomof2 said...

Yay me :). Thx!!!

Hooray for you getting out of a hotel. We spent 3 nights with 2 kids on vacay and I was sooo glad to get home and get a kid out of my bed. Bless you!

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you back and glad to hear that you found a house! Just in time for Christmas! I can't wait to see pictures!

Gigi said...

That is FABULOUS news! And I'm glad you checked in, as I was just wondering about you.

Best Christmas present this year? Your own house!

Crystal said...

OY! I thought I was busy! You take the cake my dear!! Sorry I've been AWOL as well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

nicole said...

Hooray for a house! (Am I the Nicole you mention?)

The Bipolar Diva said...

Anyone with the State of Texas on their blog is a MUST FOLLOW! I miss home!