Friday, August 2, 2013

again

I'm getting that overwhelmed feeling again. It sucks, and I feel it happening and don't know how to stop it. I can't will those thoughts away no matter how much I want to.

My kids are watching some cartoon movie in the other room and one character just said, "I realized my heart isn't as happy as it should be." Well doesn't that just hit the nail on the head?!?! I don't know how to make my heart happy. I wish I did but I don't.

I am going to try to focus on other things today. I know I probably won't be able to do it 100% but I definitely want to try. We're going to a state park so hopefully we'll have lots to keep us busy.


Texan Mama

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Focusing on other things - rather the thing that is stressing you - is one way to keep the thoughts at bay. It won't solve the problem but it puts it on the back burner. And sometimes, when you put the problem away you might have the answer materialize while your focus is elsewhere.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so stressed. I know that feeling. And I know it makes it harder to enjoy the here and now. Sending big hugs.